Monday, December 7, 2009

metromonday

This will start getting a little repetitive, but I don't care...
Hit Metro again with Christianne. Brendan showed up simultaneously, as did Avi, Mike, and Randy, so we had quite the crowd!
Brendan and Christianne wanted to get some lead climbing in, so Avi and I hit the climbs together first...

5.7+ yellow overhangy one (clean)
5.8 dark green, right beside yellow overhangy one on the back wall (not clean...)
5.8+ yellow, short route in middle of the short wall (first time finishing... couldn't do it last time I tried!!! still not clean, of course)

Brendan bailed due to his wrist injury, so I swapped out and finished climbing with Christianne.
5.8 super fun red route
5.10a... Christianne made me do this... I cheated/sucked my way up...
5.8+ pink route (not clean. tired.)

Mostly 5.8s now, getting better at 5.8+s. 5.9s by the end of the month for sure. :-)

No comments: