Saturday, March 14, 2009

Common Calling

Another pleasant day in Cambridge!! Following what will hopefully be the last snow of the year, and a fairly cold week, the temperature rose to 50ºF this afternoon, with quite a bit of sunshine as well. That calls for a run.

My hamstrings were a little tight due to a PE class that decided to require some squats and lifting, so I thought I'd just do a short run. But, after getting going, Charles St. looked incredibly inviting. I took it rather easy, and paused every mile or so to stretch my hamstrings. It ended up being a great decision to extend the run beyond the Esplanade, as the tourist season is starting to pick up, and there were a ton of people out on the streets. It was like people-watching on the go. :-)

5.2 mi loop
Route: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=2634321

No comments: